Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What I did

                                 What I did Today

                           November 25 2015

Today I went to my Grandmas house today, My cousins were there and also my baby sister we played games and me and my cousins Jaelyn and Camryn did Gymnastics and we also excersized and we did crafts and more fun things then my mom picked me up and we went home and now me and my baby sister are gonna to sleep in my room.

Image result for turquoise paris necklace

                      <3

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shiloh,

    I like to make crafts to, but what was one of the crafts you made? Otherwise I love to make crafts, like sometimes I make paper flowers and tape them to pens so they look like flowers, but there really pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Julian , I like the crafts you do. I make crafts that have sewing needed.And also about going to your grandma's house, I live with my grandma. I forget how it feels like to visit a grandma. Can you tell me how it feels like?

    ReplyDelete