Friday, February 26, 2016

Dogs are Better than Cats

Everyone is always talking about what's a better pet, a cat or a dog. I am here to tell you my opinion. My opinion is that I think dogs are better than cats.
          For example dogs are playful like they can play catch and they can chase you around your yard. Cats on the other hand stay inside sometimes and they can just lay around and are lazy and dogs are very playful.
             Next some dogs help with people. There can be guard dogs. They can help you with a lot and cats don't really protect you as much as dogs do.
          Finally dogs don't bark at night and cats can meow all night long and you might not get any sleep at night. Dogs can sleep with you and they can keep you safe.

         As you can see that is why I think dogs are better than cats. That's all my reasons I think dogs are better.
Image result for baby puppies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shiloh!

    First of all, I love your name! Second of all, I disagree. Dogs do bark a LOT at night. Cats are probably asleep and ignoring whatever the dog is barking at. Cats can sleep/cuddle with you at night too. Cats can also sniff out things too, but I agree dogs have a better sense of things. You state good reasons, but in my opinion cats are better than dogs. Come check me out at our blog: kidblog.com/class/driving4th

    Sincerely,
    Artist122

    ReplyDelete